My children love all things greek yogurt. They especially love Chobani greek yogurt. I usually give it to them daily with their lunch or I make spinach smoothies with it. Either way, they eat it right up.
You can imagine how excited they were when this showed up:
I immediately opened it up to see what goodies were inside. This is what we received.....a case of these yummy flavors:
Vanilla chocolate chunk
Then of course, the kids wanted to have one. How could I say no?!
Miguel was presented with all of the flavors....
He chose very berry.
Bella already knew which one she wanted:
A chocolate lover just like her mama.
Let the taste test commence....
I think he liked it. In fact, he loved it!!
I knew the vanilla chocolate chunk would pass the Bella taste test.
Chobani Champions have their own shelf in our fridge.
Here are a few facts and reasons why I love Chobani Champions:
- Authentic strained Greek yogurt made with kids in mind.
- Exclusively made with 2% milk, as fat is good for a child's growth and development.
- Available in a variety of tasty, kid-friendly flavors.
- Blended for a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Made with only natural ingredients, which means you won't find anything listed on our ingredients list that looks like it's from a scary science experiment. Just low-fat milk, real fruit, and natural sweeteners.
- Kid size portions: We offer 3.5 oz cups, and 2.25 oz Tubes for the perfect on-the-go snack.
- Champions are a good source of calcium, protein and vitamin D
- We add three types of probiotic cultures to Chobani Champions – Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidus, and Lactobacillus casei.
- All of our products are naturally gluten-free, which means they contain no wheat, rye, barley or other gluten-containing thickeners, gelatins, gum blends, or flavorings.
Here's the best part - the GIVEAWAY!!
Chobani is giving TWO of my readers a case of Chobani Champions!!
The case will contain a variety of Champions cups (one 4-pack of each flavor, plus two additional 4-packs picked at random for a total of 24 cups).
Here's how you enter:
Leave a blog comment telling me which flavor you would like to try (MANDATORY).
Additional entries (leave a comment for each):
Follow @NattieRuns on Twitter
Follow @Champions on Twitter
Tweet or share the giveaway
Like Chobani Champions on Facebook
Follow my blog
***Giveaway will end Thursday February 21st at midnight EST. Winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced Friday February 22nd.***
Open to US residents only.
***Chobani provided me with this case of yogurt; however, all opinions are my own***